- Resort Info
- Photos & Videos
THE MOST ROMANTIC RESORT
Aruba, with its beautiful beaches and stunning sunsets, has long been known as a romantic getaway destination. And Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts, with their idyllic location on Eagle Beach, is dedicated to romance. Topping TripAdvisor’s “Best for Romance” list year after year, we’re consistently named one of the Top 10 Romantic Resorts in the World. Why? Our boutique-style resort caters exclusively to couples.
We pride ourselves on being the most romantic resort on Aruba, specializing in romantic getaways, honeymoon packages and special togetherness at a beautiful beach. At Bucuti, we make it an unforgettable experience for all couples, whether you are newly engaged, spending your honeymoon or celebrating a special anniversary, milestone birthday or simply enjoying each other's company.
Top Romantic Things to Do In Aruba
- Savor a starlit romantic dinner on the beach.
- Take a breathtaking sunset sail along Aruba’s scenic coastline.
- Indulge in a side-by-side couples massage.
- Watch a classic movie under the stars on the beach in front of Tara wing.
- Relax on our gorgeous beach and listen to the ocean waves. Be sure to order a tropical drink delivered directly to your lounger!
- Go snorkeling! Explore the underwater wonders at Antilla wreck, covered with giant tube sponges and coral formations and surrounded by reef fish.
- Hide away! Retreat to the comfort of your room at Bucuti, share a glass of champagne and spend some intimate time together.
- Go on an adventure together. Take a packed picnic lunch and explore the Island by Jeep, visit the Butterfly Farm or the special little Alto Vista chapel.
- Renew your vows.
- Hike the scenic Arikok National Wildlife Park and marvel at Aruba’s tropical flora and fauna. Don’t miss the Tunnel of Love.
- Take a sunset horseback ride on the beach.
- Take a leisurely walk on the beach, where "the water meets earth".
- Have some romantic moments captured by a professional photographer with our beautiful ocean or sunset as a backdrop.