Rates are 100% NON-REFUNDABLE within 30 days of date of arrival for direct hotel reservations. Your credit card will be charged 30 days prior to arrival for all room nights of your stay, per our strict cancellation policy. We urge you to retain travel insurance and cancellation insurance for your protection against unforeseen circumstances that may cause a cancellation. We are very strict with our cancel policy and will always charge, no matter the circumstances. Reservations are non-transferrable to alternate names/guests or dates. Room reservations can only be cancelled by email. We do not refund within the penalty period, under any circumstances.
Your credit card must be valid for your stay dates. If you do not have a credit card, we require a check/wire transfer deposit equal to three room nights and tax/service at time of booking. 30 days prior to arrival all room nights should be fully paid for.
We highly recommend all guests to protect themselves from losses due to last minute cancellations or no-shows. Because we are a small, independently owned business, and have high demand, we are not flexible when it comes to the NON-REFUNDABLE rates. Any cancellation within 30 days of arrival incur a 100% penalty. Aruba has no last minute walk-in business that would allow rooms to be resold. Please read our policy carefully and consider contacting your insurance agent for travel insurance. To find the right Travel Insurance, visit: Squaremouth
Bucuti is an Adults-Only (18+) resort, and does not accept children 17 and under. Our services are geared primarily to couples on romantic getaways or those looking for peace and quiet. All resorts in Aruba except Bucuti have programs and facilities for children.
NON SMOKING POLICY:
The resort is a non-smoking resort, except for 3 designated areas on property (south garden hut, courtyard garden umbrella, and blue umbrella on beach). All rooms and room balconies are also non-smoking. A fee of $250 USD cleaning charge will be charged to your account if we need to process the room when smoking has occurred during your occupancy. Cigars and pipes are not permitted on property and e-cigarettes are treated as cigarettes.
No cash accepted at hotel front desk or restaurant. Concierges do accept cash deposits for bookings of island activities. All major credit cards are accepted.
MINIMUM NIGHT STAY REQUIREMENT:
Minimum stay of 5 nights required, except at Christmas, over New Year and in month of February. During these peak periods a minimum stay of 7 nights is required. You will be informed at the time of booking which minimum stay applies to your dates.
SPECIAL REQUESTS AND COMMENTS:
Please be informed that we do our utmost to fulfill your requests, but we cannot guarantee room locations or bedding type until day of arrival.
1. One small dog or cat (less than 20 lbs) allowed per room, and hotel needs to be informed at time of reservation.
2. Pet Owner agrees to be responsible for any damage or injury caused by the pet, and to absolve the Hotel staff of any liability if the pet or another guest is injured and to limit to one pet per room.
3. We require that the pet never be left unattended in the hotell.
4. Pets are not allowed inside the Tara Lounge or Elements dining room.
5. Pets are not allowed on the pool deck.
6. Barking may disturb other guests. Should guests hear and complain about barking we may have to relocate the Pet Owner to another resort.
7. Pets must be leashed or held when out of the guestroom.
8. We provide two pet dishes (for water and food) and a sleeping mat; please do not allow pets on the beds or furniture.
9. Pets may be walked on resort grounds, however, owners are required to clean up after your pet .
10. The resort will charge an additional fee of $15 per day for the pet in the Bucuti wing, and $20 per day for the pet in Tara Suites.
The use of drones is restricted on our property, to protect the tranquility, security and privacy for our guests, unless authorized by senior management.
BOOKING IN ADVANCE:
Bookings are only allowed to be made for arrival dates up to a max of 730 days (2 years) ahead of the current date.