Romantic Things to Do
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, with its idyllic location on Eagle Beach and stunning sunsets, has long been renowned for intimacy and romance. So much so that TripAdvisor has named Bucuti the #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean for 2017 and #1 Hotel for Romance in the World in 2016.
Enjoy Laidback Luxury in an intimate Adults-Only environment at Aruba’s top resort. Here you’ll find an unforgettable getaway as a couple, whether newly engaged, on your honeymoon or celebrating a special anniversary, a milestone birthday or simply enjoying each other’s company with no distractions.
Romantic activities abound at the resort and throughout our One Happy Island of Aruba. Enjoy and explore to your heart’s content. Your personal concierge will be happy to help plan a day or your entire vacation, but here are a few of our favorite romantic activities:
At the resort:
- Savor a starlit romantic dinner on the beach in a private palapa.
- Take a leisurely walk on the beach, where "the water meets earth".
- Indulge in a side-by-side couples massage at Purun Spa.
- Watch a movie under the stars on the beach in front of Tara wing (Sunday and Wednesday 8pm).
- Relax on our gorgeous beach and listen to the ocean waves. Be sure to order a tropical drink delivered directly to your lounger!
- Linger together in the double lounge chairs on the beach at Sunset.
- Hide away! Retreat to the comfort of your room at Bucuti, share a glass of champagne and spend some intimate time together.
- Renew your vows.
- Happy Hour daily at our SandBar from 4-6pm and 9-10pm d with live steel pan music from 5-7pm and 9-11pm.
- Have some romantic moments captured by a professional photographer with our beautiful ocean or sunset as a backdrop
Around the island:
- Take a breathtaking sunset sail along Aruba’s scenic coastline.
- Go snorkeling! Explore the underwater wonders at Antilla wreck, covered with giant tube sponges and coral formations and surrounded by reef fish.
- Go on an adventure together. Take a packed picnic lunch and explore the Island by Jeep, visit the Butterfly Farm or the special little Alto Vista chapel.
- Hike the scenic Arikok National Wildlife Park and marvel at Aruba’s tropical flora and fauna. Don’t miss the Tunnel of Love.
- Take a sunset horseback ride on the beach.
For All Activities available, please see: online catalogs
To sign up for a Honeymoon Registry, please visit this link