- Resort Info
- Photos & Videos
Terms & Conditions
Rates are NON-REFUNDABLE within 15 days of date of arrival. We urge you to retain travel insurance for your protection against unforeseen circumstances that may cause a cancellation.
Your credit card will be charged 15 days prior to arrival for all room nights of your stay, per our cancellation policy.
We are very strict with our cancel policy and will always charge, no matter the circumstances, therefore we highly recommend all our guests secure travel insurance to protect themselves.
NON SMOKING POLICY:
The resort is a non-smoking resort, except for 3 designated areas on property (south garden hut, courtyard garden umbrella, and blue umbrella on beach). All rooms and room balconies are also non-smoking. A fee of $250 USD cleaning charge will be charged to your account if we need to process the room when smoking has occurred during your occupancy. The fee pays for a team who will clean all the surfaces of the room, including walls, ceiling, furniture, fabrics and linens as well as replacing the printed materials, to eliminate smoke residue.
MINIMUM NIGHT STAY REQUIREMENT:
Minimum stay requirements apply of 5 nights and at Christmas, New Year and in Febriaruy it is 7 nights. You will be informed at the time of booking which minimum stay applies to your dates.
Your credit card must be valid for your booking dates. If you do not have a credit card, we require a check/cash deposit equal to three room nights and tax/service at time of booking.
Bucuti is an Adults-Only resort, and does not accept children 17 and under. Our services are geared primarily to couples on romantic getaways or those looking for peace and quiet. All resorts in Aruba except Bucuti have programs and facilities for children.
1. One pet allowed per room, and hotel needs to be informed at time of reservation.
2. Pet Owner agrees to be responsible for any damage or injury caused by the pet, and to absolve the Hotel staff of any liability if the pet or another guest is injured and to limit to one pet per room.
3. We require that the pet never be left unattended in the hotel.
4. Barking may disturb other guests. Should guests hear and complain about barking we may have to relocate the Pet Owner to another resort.
5. Pets must be leashed or held when out of the guestroom.
6. We provide two pet dishes (for water and food) and a sleeping mat; please do not allow pets on the beds or furniture.
7. Pets may be walked on resort grounds, however, owners are required to clean up after your pet.
8. The resort will charge an additional fee of $15 per day for the pet in the Bucuti wing, and $20 per day for the pet in Tara Suites.
SPECIAL REQUESTS AND COMMENTS:
Please be informed that we do our utmost to fulfill your requests, but we cannot guarantee room locations or bedding type until day of arrival.
We highly recommend all guests to protect themselves from losses due to last minute cancellations or no-shows. Because we are a small, independently owned business, and have high demand, we are not flexible when it comes to the NON-REFUNDABLE rates. Any cancellation within 15 days of arrival incur a 100% penalty. Aruba has no last minute walk-in business that would allow rooms to be resold. Please read our policy carefully and consider contacting your insurance agent for travel insurance.
To find the right Travel Insurance, visit: Squaremouth