- Resort Info
- Photos & Videos
Terms & Conditions
Cancellations 14 days or less prior to arrival incur 100% penalty (all room nights reserved). Cancellations (for arrivals between December 23 and January 2nd or between February 1 and March 4, 2014) incur 100% penalty when cancelled within 45 days prior to arrival or less.
We are very strict with our cancel policy and will always charge, no matter the circumstances, therefore we highly recommend all our guests secure travel insurance to protect themselves. For more information, see Travel Insurance information.
MINIMUM NIGHT STAY REQUIREMENT:
Minimum stay requirements apply. You will be informed at the time of booking which minimum stay applies to your dates.
Your credit card must be valid for your booking dates. If you do not have a credit card, we require a check/cash deposit equal to three room nights and tax/service at time of booking.
We highly recommend all guests to protect themselves from losses due to last minute cancellations or no-shows. Because we are a small, independently owned business, and have high demand, we are not flexible when it comes to collecting fees for last minute cancellations and no-shows. Please read our policy carefully and consider contacting your insurance agent for travel insurance. The following two insurance companies were recommended by the Wall Street Journal:
Bucuti is an Adults-Only resort, and does not accept children 17 and under. Our services are geared primarily to couples on romantic getaways or those looking for peace and quiet. All resorts in Aruba except Bucuti have programs and facilities for children.
NON SMOKING POLICY IN ROOMS:
The Tara Beach Suites and the Tara Wing building public areas have a strict non-smoking policy and therefore smoking is prohibited. We also offer smoke free Bucuti Wing garden view rooms. A fee of $250 USD cleaning charge will be charged to your account if we need to process the room when smoking has occurred during your occupancy. The fee pays for a team who will clean all the surfaces of the room, including walls, ceiling, furniture, fabrics and linens as well as replacing the printed materials, to eliminate smoke residue.
We do allow smoking on some balconies in the Bucuti Wing, please request if needed.
1. One pet allowed per room, and hotel needs to be informed at time of reservation.
2. Pet Owner agrees to be responsible for any damage or injury caused by the pet, and to absolve the Hotel staff of any liability if the pet or another guest is injured and to limit to one pet per room.
3. We require that the pet never be left unattended in the hotel.
4. Barking may disturb other guests. Should guests hear and complain about barking we may have to relocate the Pet Owner to another resort.
5. Pets must be leashed or held when out of the guestroom.
6. We provide two pet dishes (for water and food) and a sleeping mat; please do not allow pets on the beds or furniture.
7. Pets may be walked on resort grounds, however, owners are required to clean up after your pet.
8. The resort will charge an additional fee of $15 per day for the pet in the Bucuti wing, and $20 per day for the pet in Tara Suites.
SPECIAL REQUESTS AND COMMENTS:
Please be informed that we do our utmost to fulfill your requests, but we cannot guarantee room locations or bedding type until day of arrival.