- Resort Info
- Photos & Videos
Experience Aruba Green Package at Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts | Aruba
Whether you are interested in hiking, snorkeling, bird watching, scuba diving or exploring Aruba’s natural wonders, Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts is an unspoiled natural paradise. Our green vacation packages are perfect for couples/adults only wanting to see native wildlife, indigenous plant-life and Indian artifacts. At Bucuti, you’ll sample local traditional cuisine and learn about Aruba's rich history and culture. While you are here, you might even glimpse giant sea turtles nesting on our beach.
Serene and peaceful, Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts is Green Globe Certified, and the perfect vacation getaway for environmentally conscious couples/adults looking to relax, rejuvenate and get away from it all.
Our Eco Vacation Packages include:
- Hotel accommodations with large balcony or terrace
- Full American Breakfast daily on our restaurant's beach terrace
- Guided hike in Aruba’s Arikok National Park with a native park ranger (all levels of fitness accommodated)
- Authentic Aruban dinner for two on Wednesday, prepared by local chefs at our restaurant's oceanfront terrace, a delicious three-course meal of Aruban traditional specialties
- The Aruba Aloe factory tour
- 1-day car rental (gasoline and insurance) for that day.
- Welcome Amenity (local aloe products)
- Kayak Snorkel Tour at best reef on island (Mangel Halto)
Long before the term “eco tourism” came into the mainstream, Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts was a leader in green hotel sustainability and environmental stewardship in Aruba. Learn more about our eco-friendly resort and the beautiful Aruban nature.
Package prices are per couple.
All room rates and packages include ALL government taxes, ALL fees, ALL service charges and full American Breakfast Buffet per person, daily. We add no hidden fees or extra charges to your bill. Incidentals such as Lunch and Dinner, Beverages and Minibar are on the guest account. All rates are in US Dollars. Free local phone charges, free Wifi, free wired broadband and free use of a Netbook during stay.
Summer 2013 (Effective April 2, 2013 - December 22, 2013)
|8 days/7 nights (Package rates are per couple)||Price
|Superior Gardenview (Bucuti Wing)||$2,486|
|Deluxe Oceanview (Bucuti Wing)||$2,808|
|Tara Suites / Jr. Suites||$3,445|
|6 days/5 nights (Package rates are per couple)
|Superior Gardenview (Bucuti Wing)||$1,870|
|Deluxe Oceanview (Bucuti Wing)||$2,100|
|Tara Suites / Jr. Suites||$2,555|
Green Vacation Package rates are in US $, per couple and include our Full American Breakfast Buffet daily. Green Vacation Package rates subject to change without notice. Energy surcharge may be implemented proportionate to increases in the cost of energy/fuel.
Our 2014 Experience Aruba Green Add-on Package includes:
• Gift in room upon arrival
• Authentic Aruban dinner for two prepared by local chefs at our restaurant's oceanfront terrace on Wednesday night - a delicious three-course meal of Aruban traditional specialties
• Kayak Snorkeling Tour at pristine Mangel Halto reef, including lunch (transportation included)
• Guided hike in Aruba’s Arikok National Park with a native park ranger (all levels of fitness accommodated)
• The Aruba Aloe factory tour
• 1-day car rental (for transportation to park and aloe factory)
2014 Experience Aruba Green Add-on Package price per couple: $340.00
Click here for a printable copy of 2014 Green Package rates.