- Resort Info
- Photos & Videos
Experience Aruba Green Package at Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts | Aruba
Whether you are interested in hiking, snorkeling, bird watching, scuba diving or exploring Aruba’s natural wonders, Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts is an unspoiled natural paradise. Our green vacation packages are perfect for couples/adults only wanting to see native wildlife, indigenous plant-life and Indian artifacts. At Bucuti, you’ll sample local traditional cuisine and learn about Aruba's rich history and culture. While you are here, you might even glimpse giant sea turtles nesting on our beach.
Serene and peaceful, Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts is Green Globe Certified, and the perfect vacation getaway for environmentally conscious couples/adults looking to relax, rejuvenate and get away from it all.
Long before the term “eco tourism” came into the mainstream, Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts was a leader in green hotel sustainability and environmental stewardship in Aruba. Learn more about our eco-friendly resort and the beautiful Aruban nature.
Long before the term “eco tourism” came into the mainstream, Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts was a leader in green hotel sustainability and environmental stewardship in Aruba. Learn more about our eco-friendly resort and the beautiful Aruban nature.Our 2014 Experience Aruba Green Add-on Package includes:
• Gift in room upon arrival
• Authentic Aruban dinner for two prepared by local chefs at our restaurant's oceanfront terrace on Wednesday night - a delicious three-course meal of Aruban traditional specialties
• Kayak Snorkeling Tour at pristine Mangel Halto reef, including lunch (transportation included)
• Guided hike in Aruba’s Arikok National Park with a native park ranger (all levels of fitness accommodated)
• The Aruba Aloe factory tour
• 1-day car rental (for transportation to park and aloe factory)
2014 Experience Aruba Green Add-on Package price per couple: $340.00
Click here for a printable copy of 2014 Green Package rates.