- Resort Info
- Photos & Videos
Aruba At Your Doorstep
Glide on the calm Caribbean Sea aboard a sleek catamaran while the sun sets in striking orange and red. Sip a fruity tropical drink at one of Aruba’s many lounges or nightspots or marvel over the artifacts from Aruba’s first inhabitants at the Archaeological Museum of Aruba. At Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts, Aruba is at your doorstep.
Beyond the idyllic beaches, Aruba is a cultural treasure. The charming architecture of Oranjestad, with its pastel-colored gables, little boutiques, local food stands and cafés, invites visitors to wander the town’s picturesque streets. Stop by Fort Zoutman, the oldest remnant of Dutch architecture. As you explore our island, you’ll be delighted by the warm smiles and welcoming spirit of the local people.
In addition to our own restaurants, you’ll find some of the Caribbean’s best eateries here, specializing in fresh seafood, Brazilian-style steak, local Aruban fare, European cuisine and more.
The Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts are centrally located near all major attractions including Oranjestad, three miles south, and Palm Beach, three miles north.
A Natural Paradise
If you want to know the real Aruba, the Aruba where you can hear the distinctive whistle of the native Trupial or watch gentle giant turtles nesting on the beach, then Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts is for you.
Far from the crowds of the high-rise hotels, Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts offer a completely different escape – an uncrowded beach, environmental stewardship and an unspoiled paradise. We have the highest palapa-to-guest ratio in Aruba, so you can always find some shade if you want it!
Situated on 14 acres of the powder white sands of beautiful Eagle Beach, Bucuti is a haven for beach and nature lovers alike. Our beautiful gardens are filled with indigenous plants, exotic palms and colorful flowers that are native to Aruba’s unique desert ecosystem. An early leader in Aruba’s environmental movement, Bucuti’s sustainability policies are deeply woven into our company culture and are renowned in Aruba and throughout the Caribbean.
So come and explore our little piece of heaven. Go for a walk in nearby Arikok National Park or explore Aruba’s famous sites, including the Alto Vista Chapel and the Natural Pool. Bird watchers might spot Tara’s resident Peregrine Falcon “Perry” as he migrates north or south each year, or Aruba’s burrowing owl. Adventurers will love to snorkel or scuba dive through the famous Antilla wreck, covered with giant tube sponges and coral formations and surrounded by colorful reef fish.
Our Top 10 Things to See & Do in Aruba
- Hike with a park guide on one of the trails in Aruba’s Arikok National Park, which spans 20% of the island and contains species of flora and fauna not found anywhere else.
- Visit the Donkey Sanctuary Aruba. (Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts are active supporters of this valuable non-profit organization.)
- Are you an art lover? Be sure to visit Oranjestad’s four art galleries.
- Sports enthusiasts can take advantage of Aruba’s golf courses, tennis courts, bowling alleys, horseback-riding facilities and numerous outdoor activities. Let our expert team of concierges suggest outings for you.
- Bucuti’s restaurant is a member of the Aruba Gastronomic Association and participates in its Dine-Around Program, so indulge your curiosity and sample the diverse cuisine of Aruba.
- Aruba is known as “the island of aloe” and produces the world’s finest aloe. Tour the Aruba Aloe Museum and Factory and learn about the plant’s healing qualities.
- Surrounded by the Caribbean Sea, Aruba is known for its outstanding water activities. At Bucuti we can arrange sunset sails, snorkeling, submarine excursions, cruises – you name it.
- Every month there are lots of interesting, exciting events taking place on Aruba. Get out there and have fun.
- Adjacent to Bucuti is the Alhambra Casino which features state-of-the-art facilities and the island’s only nighttime shopping bazaar.
- Kick up your heels and check out Aruba’s bustling nightlife – an array of vibrant hotspots are located nearby. Our concierge can make recommendations and reservations.